Favourite?

Home Forums US Division Favourite?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cilo59 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Justafan
    Participant

With Tips, PDX and Tri making some big trades, what are your thoughts on who may be the favourite to come out on top of the division?

cilo59
    Participant

Wish I could say the Chiefs but at this point I’m giving the node to Portland based on their blue line back talent and Mike Johnson’s history. Can’t count out Everett for sure and Carter Hart alone could carry them to the top. Tri picking up Bean was a great addition ( they are going to miss Focht and Krebs :), and they are a very gritty, grinding, determined and experienced group but I have doubts that their rearguard is up to the defensive challenges coming their way. Gotta give props to the TBird team and organization for their competitive season after the Cup run. As for the Chiefs, well … if Kailer shows up for the second half things could get interesting although the defensive corp/goalie situation have some glaring flaws. I was disappointed, but understand why, the organization stood pat at the trade deadline and look forward to the next couple seasons based on the young talent they have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.